Home routers are truly a blessing in disguise as they allow us to connect to the internet efficiently. Every activity that we undertake somehow seems to be done via the usage of the net. Therefore, it is essential to understand the very device that allows you to connect to the internet. There are many types of router such as Netgear Router, Asus Router, Time Warner Router, Digisol etc. Now, if you’re the owner of a router manufactured by Digisol or some other company, chances are, a technician has set it up. So, what will you do if you find yourself in a situation where it is necessary to do Digisol Router Login?
You, of course, come to the internet to find a solution! The Digisol router setup process is a fairly simple one. You simply need to login into your router by using its IP address and then make the changes you want. We’ll be taking you through each step. So without further ado, here is our Digisol router login guide.
Before you go about making any changes within the configuration of your router, you need to be able to login into it. Now, to login to your router, you will require its IP address.
See Also: How to Fix DHCP Lookup Failed
Find Digisol Router’s IP Address
If you’re using a Windows machine, start by
- Going into ‘Settings’, next go into ‘Network and Internet’
- Now, choose ‘Wi-Fi’ from the options that come up on the right-hand corner of your screen.
- Now, click on your router’s network
- Next, scroll all the way down to ‘Properties’
- You will find the IP address for your digisol router login process.
Another way to get your digisol router’s IP address is by utilizing the command prompt. Simply input ‘ipconfig /all’, hit ‘enter,’ and scroll down to find the IP address.
If you’re on a Mac, start by.
- Open up your Terminal
- Now, input the command’ ifconfig en1’ and proceed to hit ‘enter’
- Soon, all information with reference to your data will come up. Scroll down to find the IP address that corresponds with your router.
Now, once you have got the IP address, we can proceed with login. At this stage, please ensure that your PC is connected to your router. Take your IP address and input it into the search bar of your web browser. Hit ‘Enter,’ and you will now be directed to the digisol login page. Over here, you can enter the credentials with reference to your router. Once down, hit ‘login,’ and now your digisol router login process is complete.
See Also: How to Login To Xfinity Router
Digisol Router Login Guide
Now, you will have full access to your router’s configuration. You can optimize your network over here as per your requirement. If your router is new and you’re undertaking the setting up process, it will have its factory settings enabled. Therefore, your digisol login ID and password will also be the default credentials assigned to them at the time of the manufacturer.
If neither of these passwords has worked out for you, then look up your router’s model for its default ID and password. It is recommended that you change your router’s login ID and passkey to something a bit more personalized after you log in.
If you have forgotten your credentials and have been changed previously, you will need to perform a factory reset. To perform a factory reset, turn over your router and look for a button. Now, this button will most likely be in a hole, so you will require a pen to push it. Once you find it, press on to it for 20 seconds approximately. Once done, release, and you have now reset your router to its default factory settings. Please remember that you will lose your online connection at this point.
Digisol Router Set-up Guide
Once you log in to your router, you can proceed to set it up if it is new. To do so, commence as follows.
- Start by logging in to your router if you haven’t yet by following the steps mentioned earlier.
- Select ‘setup’ from the options on the top
- Now select ‘Wizard’ from the list of options on the right-hand corner of your screen.
- Pick ‘Advanced’ and then finally, select ‘DNS’
- You will now see two empty fields titled ‘Preferred DNS Server’ and ‘Alternate DNS Server’
- Input ‘188.8.131.52’ in the former and ‘184.108.40.206’ in the latter.
- Finally, proceed to check your settings.
So here’s our comprehensive digisol router login guide. It is much quicker to set up your router by yourself rather than calling in a technician. However, if you face any discrepancies during this process and don’t feel confident to move forward, it is best to hire a technician. You