Time Warner is a cable company that offers high-speed Internet and phone services. It’s Internet service is called Road Runner and provides clients with an efficient way to access email and Internet content. Time Warner cable provided with the wireless router known as Road Runner Router. But there are wide ranges of Ethernet-based routers also that can work for Time Warner Router Login.
To use Time Warner Router, you need first to learn the login process of it. When you log in to the router and learn how to configure it, you can use time warner in a proper way. The need to access or login the router can be because you may want to change the password or for port forwarding for the project purpose.
But before you log in, you need to find the IP address of the router. Let’s just look at the methods to find the IP address.
Find the IP Address of your Time Warner Router
For Windows PC, there are numerous ways to find the IP address.
- Click the ‘start’ button and type cmd in the search option. And when the dialogue box appears select command prompt
- When the new window appears type ipconfig and hit enter
- You will find the IP address next to the default gateway
- Click on the network icon
- Right-click on the icon & select open network and sharing center
- Click on the connection option and then to details
- Next to the default gateway, you will see the IP address
Complete Process for Time Warner Router Login
The complete process for Time Warner Router Login can take few steps. The steps are as follows:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet network
- Open the browser and go to 192.168.0.1
- Enter the username and password
- Login and configure the changes
Default Router User & Password List
Steps to Perform Time Warner Router Login
Here are the Steps to Perform Time Warner Router Login.
- For the connectivity, first of all, you need to plug on the end of the Ethernet cable inside the LAN port. The cable can be RJ-45 Ethernet cable. You need to plug in the Ethernet cable inside the LAN PORT located on the rear side of the time warner cable modem.
- After that, the Ethernet cable has to be connected to the port1 labeled on the router. It has to connect to the network port of the backside of your PC as well. Switch on the modem, Wi-Fi router, and your PC. Booting might take a few minutes. After the completion of the booting, windows will automatically get an IP address from the router.
- After completion of all the above steps, get the information of the Time Warner Router Login. What you need to get is the IP address to configure your wireless modem. For this look at the backside of the router and look at the sticker point, and you will find the IP address. For many wireless routers, default, IP address is used to configure such as 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.1.1
- After you have got the information to enter the IP address inside the browser’s URL and then hit the enter key, you can use either of the IP address. If one doesn’t work, you can use the other IP address. But this will work only when you are connected to the network or internet services.
- When the dialogue box opens up, they ask for the authentication. Then appropriately enter the username and password. Now login or hit enter key. You can get the default login credentials you can refer to the label sticker present on the router. And if this also doesn’t work, you can use search engines for the default login details for your router.By entering the details, you will get access to the Time Warner Router for Time Warner Router Login.
- After you login webpage appears with some menu options, you need to click on the auto-setup option shown on the webpage control panel. Now you will have to enter your time warner account details. Enter your username and password asked in the appropriate fields. Now you just simply need to follow the prompt windows.This would be beneficial for the account configuration when the fields of the SSID or SSID NAME appear to enter the name of your wireless network.
- Now when you are done with all this what you need to do is to click on the wireless security option shown the configuration page. After that, you have to choose the encryption method for the network.
- You need to save the changes after that because once restart the data would be lost and no changes will appear. For saving the changes, you need to click on the save the changes menu option and then click for restart. This will take some time. Through this restart, the configuration changes will allow you to use the time warner account and the wireless network.
- After this, all that is left is for you to check the router by starting your PC and open the web browser and search for some webpages completing the process.
Troubleshooting Tips for Time Warner Router Login
- Reset the router by removing its power card for 30 seconds and plugging it back. This can clear the timeouts of the network.
- Replace the Ethernet cable with the different one to test the modems Ethernet port. If you experience the continual problems, there may be a problem with the port.
Mentioned above are the simplified steps for Time Warner Router Login. By the application of the above steps, you can easily access to the router settings and change the password or any other setting you need to change. You can also change your wireless name to an expressive name.
We hope this article was helpful and solved all your queries regarding Time Warner Router Login. Do comment and let us know! Learn about Ubee Modem Login here.