An iBall router is a high-speed networking router for secure, user-friendly internet. It is equipped with the latest Mesh Technology that ensures uniform coverage of Wi-Fi Signal across your home, with data transmission speed up to 1200 Mbps. To perfrom an iBall Router Login is an easy process.
iBall provides a variety in its range for routers, for example:
- The 1200M Mesh Gigabit Dual Band Wireless AC Router,
- The 1200M Smart Dual Band Wireless AC Router and
- The 300M MIMO Wireless-N Broadband Router.
See Also: iBall Baton Default Router Login
There are numerous ways to perform the iBall baton router Login, and we shall be reviewing them in the following sequence:
- First, you need to identify the model of the router that you have .
- Second, to gain access to any router, you need to find the IP Address of the router, i.e., the username and password. You can find the iball router ip information in the iBall router manual as provided by the company.
- Enter the given Username and Password to gain access, and make the iBall Router Login successful.
If the approach given above doesn’t work and you wish to carry out the login process without the help of a manual, you can perform the task by the following procedure:
- Open your respective Internet Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer).
- Type in the most common IP Address for iBall Routers (192.168.1.1) in the search bar of your browser to gain access to the router’s web-based user interface. This will work as iball baton ip as well.
- You will now see two text boxes where you have to enter your username and password.
- The default username is given to the router is “admin”;
- And the default password is “admin” as well.
- After entering the default username and password, press the Enter key for the input to process the browser.
- You will be able to see the control panel window of your respective iBall Router Login.
An alternative idea can be as follows:
Alternate Method 1
- You can perform iBall Router Login by using an appropriate cable connection with the computer using wired connectivity.
- Use an RJ 45 LAN Cable or and Ethernet cable to connect from the iBall Router LAN port to your PC/Desktop LAN port.
- Power ON the router using a DC adapter that comes with the device.
- Connect the Internet Cable to the WAN port in the Router, and the Telephone line to the DSL port for the ADSL Router.
Another method for a successful login is given below:
Alternate Method 2:
- Open a browser and enter login IP http://192.168.1.1 in the URL bar and press Enter Key, then perform the following steps for 192.168.1.1 iball baton login.
- After loading the iBall router, the login page is shown, asking for the username and password to verify.
- You can find the username and password printed on a sticker pasted on the router.
- Enter in the username and the password you find on the sticker to enter into the user interface, and this will do the job for iBall Router Login.
How to Change Wi-Fi Username and Password?
If you wish to change your Wi-Fi Username or Password, follow the sequence of steps given below:
- Go to the iBall router webpage, click on maintenance – change password.
- Enter the previous login username and password of the router.
- Create a new login username and password.
- Type new password again to confirm.
- Press the ‘Save’ button to apply the changes made.
- You can now log in to your router with the new username and password again.
- If you accidentally lose or forget your password or username, you can factory reset your modem and enter the new password or username.
If you are getting an error while login into your iball baton login, then observe the following steps for troubleshooting;
- Check the default login IP Address you are entering with the IP Address printed on the router sticker.
- Confirm the default login IP address for the iBall router, to verify your iBall Router Login.
- The device’s LAN IP Settings should be in DHCP mode to get an IP Address from the iBall router.
- Make sure you are typing the correct login IP Address in the appropriate format.
If none of the above methods work for you, to perform iBall Router Login then, try resetting your modem. This can be done by pressing the button at the back of your router. If you hold down to this button for approximately 20 seconds then, your router will automatically factory reset itself and wipe out all the customized settings; it will be restored to its original settings. Wait for the router to reset and power on completely. Reconfigure the router and update the Wi-Fi devices to use the same customized settings. The router username and password will reset to the default factory username and password. When you perform a factory reset, consequently you will lose connection to the internet for a while. For detailed instructions, refer to the manual given by the company. You can refer to an expert if you are still facing any issues.