Well, hello there! The Internet has become an important and inseparable part of our life. You have access to the world at the tip of your finger. If you don’t know or use the internet, you must live under a rock. In this article, you will learn how to login to PESI
Your mobile data gives you a network to use anywhere, but WiFi is a better and faster option. Plus, multiple devices can connect to the network without slowing the speed.
How To Setup Pesi Router
To open the setup page of your PESI router. Here is what you should do.
- Connect your router to the internet with WiFi or ethernet cable.
- Open your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Search 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “Enter” and then the login button.
How To Login To Pesi
For the PESI account login, here’s what you need to know.
- First, open your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or other).
- Enter the default IP address for PESI online login.
- Enter the default username and password of the PESI router. You can always find that details at the back of your router or in the user manual.
- Click on “Sign In” and enter your router account.
- You can also log in to Pesi with a www.pesi.com login.
How To Access The PESI Router’s Admin Page
Here are some of the steps of how to access the admin page of your account on PESI.
- As usual, open your web browser.
- Enter the default IP address of PESI. Which is 192.168.1.1
- If that does not work, try to look at your user manual or the back of the router if you have to use a different IP address for a different router model.
- You will see two blank boxes for username and password
- The default username is “(blank),” and the default password is “private.”
- Brava! Now you have access to your main settings page/admin page. You can make changes and customize your PESI router.
How To Change WiFi Name
With a common default router name, anyone trying to access your network or attempt to login to PESI. For the safety of your internet, you should change the WiFi name after setup.
- First, login into the PESI router and open the settings page with the abovementioned steps.
- Head over to the “WiFi Settings.”
- From here, you can change the name of your wireless network.
- Save the changes you have made.
- Your WiFi name-changing process is successful.
How To Change The WiFi Password
To have a secure network, you should change your password from time to time.
- Login to the PESI router and open the admin page as guided above.
- Go over to the WiFi or wireless section and open it.
- You will see a blank field to change and enter a new password. You can add a new strong password.
- Save all the changes to have a new password.
- Great! You have completed the process.
How To Reset The Pesi Router
Here we will tell you four ways you can reset your PESI router to default factory settings.
The first one is the hard reset. You must press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds. You have done it successfully if the LED light blinks. Users can locate this button at the back of your router.
Please note that all your default settings and password will also reset with this process. Once the router restarts, you can log in to PESI.
The second way is to reset with the PESI app. Search “PESI *model name* mobile app” on your mobile phone. Install the app and log in to PESI with the app. Head over to “Advanced Settings.” Search reset or Factory Defaults and touch it. Confirm your decision and wait for a few minutes to reset. That is how you can easily reset your router with an app.
See also: Hot Router Login I A Complete Guide
The fourth way to reset your router is with the 30 30 30 methods. This is the last option to reset if all of the above fail. For this, turn on your router and press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds. Now unplug the router but press the reset button for more than 30 seconds. Now turn on your router while pressing the reset button. With this now, your password has been reset for PESI sign-in.
See also: Altice Router Login | A Complete Guide
How To Restore Backup In PESI Router
When you reset your router, it will reset all the changes and data to restore them or have a backup. Here’s what you can do.
- Login to PESI and open the admin page.
3. Click on the “Choose File” and open it from where you have saved it.
4. Click on the “Upload” and wait for a few minutes.
You have restored your backup on the router.
See also: How To Use Netwrok Switch – Router Login
How To Reboot The Pesi Router
To reboot or restart your router, follow these steps
- Go near your router, and locate the “ Power “ button at the back or in front. Find the “Power” button.
- Please press this button and hold it till your router is altogether disabled.
- Now again, repeat these steps to turn on your router.
- That is how you can restart your router.
How To Update Software In PESI
Updating your router from time to time will fix all the bugs and increase your internet speed. Here’s what you can do to update your router’s software.
- To update it, you need to download it from the official website.
- Login to PESI and open the admin page of your router.
- Choose “Maintenance” and search for “Update” or “Firmware Update.”
- Click on the “Choose file” and download the Firmware update.
- The last step is to “Upload” it and wait for a minute.
- The firmware update is successfully done!
Default ID And Password
If you fail to find the default login credentials, you should get help from a technician or your router seller.
See also: Perform Netgear Router Login 
How to store my files and apps before the hard reset on the PESI router?
You should backup all the files and data you want to have. You can do that with your computer or SD card. After the reset, install them one at a time to monitor the reaction of the router. Save all the data and delete them from the accidental format.
What is the default password for PESI login?
The default password for PESI login is private.
Do I have to update the software after the factory reset?
There is no need to download the software because it will not be affected during a hard reset.
What kind of data will get deleted after the hard reset?
During the hard reset, the user data and your settings changed.
Is it safe to use factory reset?
Yes. A hard reset is safe as it will not harm your device. It will clean the data, reinstall your setting to fix bugs, and speed up your internet speed.
Why is hard reset so important?
It is important to reset your router. When you reset PESI, it will help with the internet speed and fix all the bugs, problems, and hang-ups. With a hard reset, all your private information will get deleted. It is best when you want to sell your phone.
In this article, we have covered all the topics for login to PESI. This guide allows you to set up, log in, change the settings-password, update, and reset your PESI router and is also helpful for when you are changing your wifi on Smart Life or other Smart Home devices.
Jonathan Greig is a freelance journalist based in New York City. He recently returned to the United States after reporting from South Africa, Jordan, and Cambodia since 2013.