To get access to your Huawei HG8245H login, you need to find the IP of your device, the username, and the password. To access the router login page, ensure that you are connected to the router. You’ll find all the info in the manual of the Huawei HG8245H router. In case you don’t have the manual for a router or you don’t feel like reading the manual to find the default login information, you can use the quick guide below.
Most people get their router from their ISP and surf the web with it. These things are generally configured by default to various logins, which can be found across the internet. This article will show you how to access the HG8245H login properly and configure your Huawei HG8245H router.
- 1 Getting Started
- 2 How To Login
- 3 Default HG8245H Login Information
- 4 What Is Huawei EchoLife HG8245H5
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
First, we need to go to the actual router and open it up. You can do this with the adjustment knob on top of the device and a tiny Phillips screwdriver. Once you open it, look for the setup button on the bottom of your router underneath the rubber pad (or whatever is left).
When this button is pressed, several other options will appear. You’ll want to focus on 1, 2, and 5. These will be marked on your model with a “1”, “2”, or “5” sign. Make adjustments accordingly to complete the initial setup of your device.
NOTE: If you have an older modem, you can use the actual button on the internet box itself to complete the initial setup. It should be on the front and say “internet” or “setup.”
How To Login
You will find the default login information for your Huawei HG8245H router below:
1. Connect your Huawei HG8245H router to the computer using an Ethernet cable. Wait for the computer to recognize the router
2. Once you successfully recognize the Huawei HG8245H, go to the administration window of your router and click on “Quick Login.” You can also enter this address in your web browser- https://routerlogin.dev/
3. The page will appear, asking you to enter the name, device ID, and password. This is the username and password of your router that you were unsuccessful in finding anywhere else in the manual or quick guide. You can find all the information below.
Default HG8245H Login Information
- You can also use this webpage even if you have no connection to the internet to find your router’s username and password. Tap on “Quick Login” when you connect to the internet.
- Your Huawei HG8245H login credentials like username and password are there in the “Quick Login” window for the router. If you want to log in using the address, you can find it below. But if you want to know what other information is available on this page, then read below:
- This address can be entered into a browser if you want to get into your router without any problem with Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc., browsers. It can come handy for quick repairing of the router.
- Access page – This page lists the information about your router hardware. This page shows you the hardware specifications, firmware details, IP address, and administrative and technical details of your device.
- Status page – This is an easy way to check whether your device is online or offline. The status bar shows the current IP address, admin password, and name
- This is the login page for your device. Login info is available on the main page. You can log into your Huawei HG8245H from here.
- This page lets you change your admin password and username of your router device if you have changed it before and can’t remember it now. You can use this page to log into the router if you have forgotten the login details of the router or IP address etc.
What Is Huawei EchoLife HG8245H5
Those of us who know Huawei products can find that the EchoLife HG8245H5 is based on HiSilicon’s chipset HSC56XX.
The HG8245H5 hardware is similar to the Huawei Fusion Home Gateway (HG8245), which is also based on HiSilicon’s chipset HSC56XX. The two home gateways have the same hardware and similar specifications. The difference between them is that the HG8245H5 supports 5GE, making it perfect for future 5G networks.
The HG8245H5 comes with a one-year warranty. It supports 2 Internet access modes: mobile broadband (through 3G/4G SIM card or 3G/4G LTE router) and fixed broadband (through Ethernet line or fiber-optic line).
How can I change my 192.168 100.1 Huawei wi-fi password?
You can change these by following the steps below: Access 192.168 100.1 from any internet-enabled device (laptop/PC) Click on 'Set up your router' on the left sidebar. Login with username 'admin' and password 'admin' (this is the default username/password, which you can change later). Tap on 'Advanced settings' and then go to 'Wireless settings.' Change the password for both SSID and WPA2PSK (you should change the password for both to different passwords). Click on 'Save Setting.' Now you are good to go. For more information, you can log into your router page at 192.168 100.1.
What is the password for Huawei Router?
The default username is 'admin,' and the default password is 'admin.'
How do I reset my Huawei HG8245H router password?
To reset your Huawei HG8245H router password, locate the sticker on the bottom of the router that contains a default username and password. They are typically a combination of 'admin' and 'password.' You can now log into the admin page by entering this information in the login fields. To change your password, click on 'System Configuration' and then click on 'Password.' Remember to save any changes you make by clicking on 'Apply Settings.'
How to find the Huawei router IP address on iOS and Android?
In iOS, open the Settings app first: Tap on wi-fi Ensure that your phone is connected to your wi-fi network Select the 'i' icon right next to the network name Your router's IP address will be visible next to 'Router.' In Android, go to the wi-fi settings: Select your wi-fi network Search for 'router' or 'gateway.' You'll find the router's IP address next to either.
We hope this article helped you find your way around the HG8245H login. You can easily log into your router with the help of the default username and password.
Jonathan Greig is a freelance journalist based in New York City. He recently returned to the United States after reporting from South Africa, Jordan, and Cambodia since 2013.