The internet – we cannot imagine a world without it at all. We all have seen how the internet has dominated our lives in the recent era. From schools to grocery stores, everything is shifted online. So, as a result, the use of the internet has risen tremendously. This article will cover how to perform the Asus RT-N66U setup very quickly. You will only have to stick to the steps that have been mentioned here.
To cope with this change, people have taken up mobile data connections and also private WiFi connections. WiFi connections are always preferred over mobile data because they are fast and stable. There are millions of routers.
Knowing the brand of your router does not mean you know everything. You should get into the details and know-how to set it up.
How To Perform The Asus RT-N66U Setup
You first need to know that you will have to focus on two things – the hardware and the software aspect of the router.
Here, we will throw a light on the Asus Dark Night Router. Let us first begin with the Asus RT-N66U setup about the hardware.
- The first thing for you to do will be to attach the antenna to the router without fail. If you do not do this, the router will not establish any connection or signal. You also must make sure that the router is placed correctly. It is simple; all you need to do is grab a screwdriver and then attach the antennas. Finally, make sure that they are set extremely sturdily and adequately.
- You will then have to look for a power source to connect the router so that it functions. The place to join would be at the back of the router itself.
- The last thing would be to connect the router to an internet connection. We connect cable modem with an internet connection to this.
Asus RT-N66U Login
- Once these have been done correctly, you can proceed to the software aspect to get the Asus RT-N66U login done.
- On your PC, you must go and look for the WiFi symbol on your device first. After this, you will have to go to the site of your router. This is done by entering the IP address in the address bar. We enter the Asus RT-N66U IP address is 192.168.1.1, and you will then create an account here for your router. This is a one-time thing, so you need to pay attention when you are making this account here.
You must head on to Quick Internet Setup and then enter the administrator credentials. Now, you have the choice to select your own Asus router login RT N66U username and password. This piece of information is highly crucial, and you must store this somewhere. The next step will be that your internet connection will be tested, after which you will have to make your username.
We suggest that you do not use any Asus RT-N66U default login because it is readily available online. Anybody will be able to access your WiFi connection, and you will end up paying their bills. Plus, you will get a slow internet service as a result.
You can also do the Asus RT-N66U setup using your phone. It does not matter if you have an iOS device or an Android; you can use both.
Quick Internet Setup For Asus RT-N66U Set up
Connect to the default router’s network name after you have downloaded the Asus router app on your phone. Once you go to setup, you will have to choose Asus router – see the types correctly, then select. After you allow the layout, you can then start with it. The internet type is set based on your network.
The ISP usernames and passwords are then typed out here. The 2.4GHz and 5GHz can either be developed separately or jointly. You have the freedom to do this thing. Here, you will have to generate a new set of usernames and passwords for your router. Click OK and then go to enabling the remote connection for your router. When you see that the screen is visible, you can assure that it is done. This will be the same for Android as well as an iOS device.
It is now effortless for you to perform the Asus RT-N66U set up within minutes! The ideal thing for you would be to follow the steps in the given order only. Even when you are not well-versed with technical aspects, you can still perform your router’s setup. You are advised first to read the article very properly and understand things before you proceed. Then, it could be a lot easier for you to do things systematically.
Apart from setting up the router, you should also make sure that it is secure. For example, you might have to get some good-quality wires if you want the router to last for a more extended period.
Also, it is better that you try the Asus RT-N66U setup first on your own. It might be a little tricky at first, but everything here provides which steps to follow and what is to be done. If you are skeptical about something, you should stop right there. Call in your technician, and do not get afraid to seek assistance from him.